The Non-Surgical Way to Remove Stubborn Fat
CoolSculpting is a revolutionary body sculpting treatment that reduces up to 40% of stubborn fat in a single one hour treatment. Its Simple, Easy and Natural.
Coolsculpting is virtually painless with no needles, surgery or downtime so you can go about your day straight after.
Results are visible from just 30 days with maximum results from 90 days.
Show more of less with CoolSculpting.
As long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle, the results are long-lasting.
CoolSculpting is only available in the Midlands area at Air Aesthetics Clinic.
How Non-Invasive CoolSculpting Works
Precisely controlled cooling is applied through the skin to the fat layer.
Cooling is maintained for a predetermined time period to damage the fat cells.
Fat cells begin anatural removal process that continues for several months.
The natural removal of fat cells over time results in gradual fat layer reduction.
Click here for detailed medical information on Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
By the time we reach adolescence, the body has laid down all the fat cells it will have as an adult. So when you put on weight your fat cells are swelling rather than multiplying. This means that once frozen, the fat cells undergo apoptosis i.e. they are destroyed and they do not re-grow.
Zeltiq CoolSculpting is a new approved technology that is completely non-invasive and successfully helps you remove fat permanently such as love handles, post-pregnancy paunch, muffin top, upper arms and inner thighs.
Coolsculpting treatment developed by Harvard scientists and FDA approved is precisely controlled cooling to remove fat by a process called Cryolipolysis. The fat cells are then naturally absorbed and removed by the body without injury to the skin or other tissue that results from more invasive procedures such as liposuction.
A single one hour treatment can achieve between 20-30% fat reduction. Results are visible from three weeks onwards with the most dramatic results showing at four months
Results are usually visible from four weeks with the most dramatic results at four months.
What to expect immediately after the CoolSculpting
- You may resume normal activities following the procedure, but we do recommend a period of rest immediately afterwards.
- Tissue may look or feel stiff immediately after the procedure. This is normal and dissipates within an a few hours.
- The treated area will be reddened for approximately an hour after the applicator is removed.
- The vacuum pressure used in the treatment can cause bruising and tenderness to the touch, which typically resolves within the first 3 weeks.
- You may feel a temporary dulling of sensation or numbness in the treated area. This is normal and will start to resolve within a few hours, but may take up to 8 weeks to disappear.
How does treatment differ to liposuction?
- Procedures that use laser, sonic waves and even surgery to remove fat can destroy other tissues in the process by burning, shattering or extracting non-fat cells. This requires downtime for your body to heal.
- CoolSculpting doesn’t affect any other cells but uses a targeted cooling process that only kills the fat cells underneath the skin.
- No knives. No suction hoses. No needles. No scars.
- Once crystallized, the fat cells die and are naturally eliminated from your body.
- Minimal downtime and lasting results.
- Unlike a lot of other procedures, CoolSculpting takes very little time, usually one hour, is virtually painless and simple to fit into your daily life.
- After your CoolSculpting treatment you can typically get right back to your busy day. With procedures such as Liposuction several weeks off work are often required for recovery.