The Non-Surgical Way to Remove Stubborn Fat
CoolSculpting® is the newest, most innovative, non-surgical and natural way to quickly lose those annoying bumps and bulges of stubborn fat. Coolsculpting® is virtually painless with no needles, surgery or downtime so you can go about your day straight after. Results are typically visible from just 30 days with maximum results from 90 days. Show more of less with CoolSculpting®.
FDA approved CoolSculpting® (Cryolipolysis) cools fat cells which are destroyed and naturally eliminated through the body’s system, permanently. As long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle, the results are long-lasting. CoolSculpting® is only available in the Midlands area at Air Aesthetics Clinic.
How Non-Invasive CoolSculpting® Works
Frequently Asked Questions
The Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting®) TechnologyBy the time we reach adolescence, the body has laid down all the fat cells it will have as an adult. So when you put on weight your fat cells are swelling rather than multiplying. This means that once frozen, the fat cells undergo apoptosis i.e. they are destroyed and they do not re-grow. Zeltiq CoolSculpting® is a new approved technology that is completely non-invasive and successfully helps you remove fat permanently such as love handles, post-pregnancy paunch, muffin top, upper arms, inner thighs and under the chin. Coolsculpting® treatment developed by Harvard scientists and FDA approved is precisely controlled cooling to remove fat by a process called Cryolipolysis. The fat cells are then naturally absorbed and removed by the body without injury to the skin or other tissue that results from more invasive procedures such as liposuction. A single one hour treatment can achieve between 20-30% fat reduction. Results are visible from three weeks onwards with the most dramatic results showing at four months Results are usually visible from four weeks with the most dramatic results at four months.
What to expect immediately after the CoolSculpting®
- You may resume normal activities following the procedure, but we do recommend a period of rest immediately afterwards.
- Tissue may look or feel stiff immediately after the procedure. This is normal and dissipates within an a few hours.
- The treated area will be reddened for approximately an hour after the applicator is removed.
- The vacuum pressure used in the treatment can cause bruising and tenderness to the touch, which typically resolves within the first 3 weeks.
- You may feel a temporary dulling of sensation or numbness in the treated area. This is normal and will start to resolve within a few hours, but may take up to 8 weeks to disappear.
How does treatment differ to liposuction?
- Procedures that use laser, sonic waves and even surgery to remove fat can destroy other tissues in the process by burning, shattering or extracting non-fat cells. This requires downtime for your body to heal.
- CoolSculpting® doesn’t affect any other cells but uses a targeted cooling process that only kills the fat cells underneath the skin.
- No knives. No suction hoses. No needles. No scars.
- Once crystallized, the fat cells die and are naturally eliminated from your body.
- Minimal downtime and lasting results.
- Unlike a lot of other procedures, CoolSculpting® takes very little time, usually one hour, is virtually painless and simple to fit into your daily life.
- After your CoolSculpting® treatment you can typically get right back to your busy day. With procedures such as Liposuction several weeks off work are often required for recovery.
“I wanted to improve my shape and have tried various alternatives which just haven’t worked. The treatment was simple with no side effect and I was back in work straight after. My results have blown me away. My shape has improved and I am feeling so more confident in myself and in my clothes. I would recommend CoolSculpting without hesitation.”
“I was intrigued to find out if CoolSculpting could make a real difference to my flabby arm. My result is amazing. My arms look so smooth and svelte, I feel really confident showing them off.”
“Dr Claire Oliver achieved such a fantastic results with my stomach area that I decided to have CoolSculpting on my inner thighs which have always been chubby. My results are amazing and I look forward to wearing my bikini. Claire has an amazing eye and attention to detail so I am confident my treatments will surpass my expectation..”
“Although not seriously overweight, my problem area was the tops of my arms. They wobble like jelly and have been the bain of my life, dictating my whole wardrobe. I even had a mini arm lift many years ago, to no avail as I still felt I had too much wobble left . I decided I wanted to do something about them and so spent a considerable amount of time searching and researching treatments to ensure I made an informed choice and managed my expectations. Despite this I would still describe myself as sceptical as to the results a treatment could deliver.
I had read with interest numerous articles on CoolSculpting and chose the Air Aesthetics Clinic to discuss my options. I can honestly say from the minute of walking through the door, I found the whole experience very ‘honest’, to the point that sitting here 8 weeks later, it has far surpassed anything I could have wished for. My arms measured 14.5 inches on the morning of my treatment and today they measure 12.25 – don’t believe me ? Look at my pictures, which I am happy to share. I hope they can help you to know there is a treatment that works. I am seriously so happy with my unbelievable results!. Thank you CoolSculpting and thank you Air Aesthetics Clinic”