Exercise & Recovery
It’s not breaking news that regular exercise is good for you. It’s no surprise that it can help you lose weight, improve your mental health and energy, reduce your risk of serious illnesses and sharpen your thinking, learning and judgment. What may come as a revelation though, is that it’s never too late to start – irrespective of your age or fitness.
- TAILORED PROGRAMS TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS
- PROFESSIONALLY SUPPORTED TRAINING PLANS
- LIFESTYLE ASSESSMENTS
- GOAL-SETTING AND MOTIVATION FOR POSITIVE RESULTS
it’s never too late to start
What may come as a revelation though, is that it’s never too late to start irrespective of your age or fitness. You can begin slowly, and find ways to fit more physical activity into your life as part of your body wellness regime even if you’ve never actively exercised before.
FIND MOTIVATION AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
You can begin slowly and find ways to fit more physical activity into your life as part of your body wellness regime even if you’ve never actively exercised before.
The key to success is finding the motivation and setting achievable objectives. Your end goal doesn’t have to be scaling Mount Everest or winning an Olympic medal, rather finding a happy, healthy lifestyle through a sensible approach to exercise and recovery.
We work alongside one of the UK’s top athletic performance specialists Tim Exeter, who helps our clients achieve their exercise goals – be they large or small. Tim has extensive experience in performance coaching for national football and rugby teams and specialises in strength and conditioning coaching.
It’s not just about lifting weights and doing press ups, it’s about understanding how to attain your goals and why. Tim helps our clients reset their lifestyles through making better choices when it comes to nutrition, fitness and physical and mental wellbeing with tailored programmes which include:
- Bespoke exercise plans from basic through to advanced levels
- Appropriate Solutions – no excuses Effective, Efficient Solutions
- Firstbeat Lifestyle Analysis for real information on your exercise, recovery and sleep
- Nutrition – eat less and healthier this possibly come out and rest in Callum section• Recovery and Relaxation techniques and plans
- Stress management and reduction
- Increased energy levels and better sleep
- Realistic step by step goal setting
Age and fitness are not barriers to success as Tim builds activity plans designed to be safe and effective based on an assessment of your lifestyle. The key is to find a balance between work, leisure time and sleep, and between activity and rest. The Lifestyle Assessment will identify the key stressors in your daily life, what helps you to recover and what the effects of your physical activity are. By making small changes, you can significantly affect your well-being, personal performance and ability to cope. Through regular contact, goal-setting and providing feedback and advice, Tim coaches and motivates clients to achieve positive results.
Whether you are looking for physical change and fitness or simply to develop the best possible version of you, get in touch and start your journey today. A lifestyle change has never been easier.
EMSculpt has defined my abs achieving helped me overcome my workout plateau and achieve the sculpted shape I was looking for.
I was carrying some weight and wanted to reduce some fat and strengthen my core. Reuslts have exceeded my expectations and finally some abs are starting to show.
EMSculpt helped me overcome my workout plateau and achieve the flat tummy I was hoping for.
I was impressed that even with the very little I work out, and the pasta dinners I indulged in, I was still able to see results.
My stomach area was tighter and more toned than it had ever been in my life
Would you like to know more about our treatments?
There’s a lot of information contained within this website but here are the key things we feel you should know about us and the treatments we offer;
- We create a bespoke service and experience that matches each of our clients’ needs perfectly
- Our Clinics are friendly and relaxed and our team highly trained and experienced providing an outstanding level of client care and expertise
- Our Clinics are recognised Centres of Excellence for a range of revolutionary treatments and we are multi-award winning too
- All our treatments are very carefully chosen. Many use patented and FDA-cleared technology and some are also EU CE-marked treatments
- Our clients stay with us. We’re proud to boast an impressive 97% client retention rate and our biggest source of new clients continues to be through personal recommendation
We’d be delighted to hear from you. If you’d like to get in touch please leave your name, email, ‘phone number and message in the form below and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours.
Thank you completing this form. We look forward to speaking with you very soon.
* Required fields
Real Women, Real Results
WE’LL HELP YOU FIND THE TREATMENT THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
Most of us have something that we’d like to improve, but few of us really know how to go about it and what’s involved. That’s where we come in. You are welcome to visit one of our clinics, book a free, no obligation consultation and find out more about your aesthetic treatment options.