Collagen Induction Therapy
Stimulating the skin’s own collagen production is the holy grail when it comes to improving elasticity, tightness and youthful appearance. One of the latest developments in this field is Dermapen, a revolutionary micro-needling treatment highly effective for facial rejuvenation by harnessing the body’s innate ability to re-grow and repair the skin as a response to micro-damage.
noticeably brighter and firmer skin
Its results are remarkable, extensively improving tired, dull and finely lined skin. It also signSkin rejuvenationSkin rejuvenationificantly improves the appearance of stretch marks and scars. Dermapen can be used on any part of the body, however, the most popular areas are on the face including the forehead, nose, around the eyes, the cheekbones and cheeks and around the mouth resulting in noticeably brighter and firmer skin.
RENEWAL, REPAIR & REJUVENATION FOR SMOOTH SKIN
Combining the tiny needles and the suction of the pen, Dermapen’s oscillating tip glides smoothly over the skin working intelligently to penetrate the skin cells stimulating a natural healing response which triggers collagen and elastin production.
Unlike other micro-needling treatments (Dermaroller), Dermapen vertically penetrates the skin, which produces less skin damage and less discomfort for the client.
Dermaroller on Skin
Dermaroller on Epidermis
Dermapen on Skin
Dermapen on Epidermis
This process results in:
- Tightened, lifted and rejuvenated skin
- Reduced surgical, acne and trauma scars & improved wound healing
- Improved wrinkles and fine lines
- Minimised pore sizes
- Improved appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Reduced pigmentation and sun damage
- Improved rosacea
SAFE & CONVENIENT
Minimally invasive and requiring no downtime, Dermapen’s collagen induction therapy works with active ingredients from the ZO or Dr LEVY skincare ranges which further increase collagen and elastin production for even greater rejuvenation results. Thanks to the design of Dermapen, areas that were previously untreatable such as around the eyes, can now be treated since it is easily manoeuvrable around the facial contours.
Dermapen can be used to address:
Skin glow treatment
Dermapen has proven results for improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, evening out skin texture and giving the skin an all-over glow.
It can be used on most skin areas on the body, including the eyes, face, neck, chest and hands.
It can help remove scars and accelerate the normal healing process reversing damage
It is minimally invasive, requiring no downtime.
Total prep and procedure time is about two hours.
It increases skin volume and improves skin texture through the production of collagen.
EMSculpt has defined my abs achieving helped me overcome my workout plateau and achieve the sculpted shape I was looking for.
I was carrying some weight and wanted to reduce some fat and strengthen my core. Reuslts have exceeded my expectations and finally some abs are starting to show.
EMSculpt helped me overcome my workout plateau and achieve the flat tummy I was hoping for.
I was impressed that even with the very little I work out, and the pasta dinners I indulged in, I was still able to see results.
My stomach area was tighter and more toned than it had ever been in my life
Frequently Asked Questions
Before you consider this or any other aesthetic treatment it’s vital to ask lots of questions and fully explore all options available to you. Here are several questions we often get asked.
Have a Question?
If you have a question about CoolSculpting® Elite please do get in touch, we are always happy to answer your questions.
You can contact us by phone on 0845 519 5377, by email email@example.com or by completing the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Is the treatment painful?
We take every measure to ensure your comfort. In the case of Collagen Induction Therapy, specially formulated aesthetic creams are available to help improve the comfort of the treatment when working deep into scar tissue. However, shallower depth treatments will not require further creams..
How many treatments will I need to get the desired result?
Your personal treatment programme will be bespoke to you and decided between you and your consultant, however, as a guide, depending on skin health and age, you might expect to need between 2 and 4 treatments ideally 2-4 weeks between treatments in the same area to allow repair. General recommendations are a minimum of three treatments on one area.
How soon will I see results?
After your first treatment, there will be an initial plumping as your skin reacts to the treatment, and then after 6-8 days you will feel & see the benefits.
Are there any side effects?
You are likely to experience some erythema (redness) on the day the treatment is completed. This will subside to more of a sunburn glow and possibly some swelling on the second day after treatment. The skin may still be slightly pink and feel tight and dry after the third day when symptoms will start to subside.
To help your skin return to normal as quickly as possible and to achieve the best results we advise:
- Do not apply make-up or aggressive skincare products on the treated area for 24 hours after the procedure
- Do not apply fake tan 10-14 days prior, and 7 days following a Dermapen treatment
- Avoid hot baths/showers, saunas and exercise until the redness has gone (this is usually within 24 hours minimum)
- Exposure to intensive sunlight and artificial UV should be avoided for at least 2-3 weeks after treatment
- Always make sure that your hands are thoroughly clean when touching the treatment area post-procedure.
- The procedure may not be suitable for those using certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant
Can I have other treatments whilst having Dermapen?
We recommend allowing around 2 weeks after having Dermapen treatment to allow the skin to heal before you have other procedures such as electrolysis, fillers, Botox and ILP hair removal.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR TREATMENTS?
There’s a lot of information contained within this website but here are the key things we feel you should know about us and the treatments we offer; There’s a lot of information contained within this website but here are the key things we feel you should know about us and the treatments we offer;
- We create a bespoke service and experience that matches each of our clients’ needs perfectly
- Our Clinics are friendly and relaxed and our team highly trained and experienced providing an outstanding level of client care and expertise
- Our Clinics are recognised Centres of Excellence for a range of revolutionary treatments and we are multi-award winning too
- All of our treatments are very carefully chosen. Many use patented and FDA-cleared technology and some are also EU CE-marked treatmentso Our clients stay with us. We’re proud to boast an impressive 97% client retention rate and our biggest source of new clients continues to be through personal recommendation
Would you like to know more?
As with all professional, non-invasive procedues, there's a lot of information to take in. If you want to chat through any of our treatments then our specialists are here for you.
- We create a bespoke service and experience that matches your needs perfectly
- Our team is highly trained and experienced in providing an outstanding level of client care and expertise
- Our Clinics are multi-award winning, recognised Centres of Excellence for a range of revolutionary treatments
- All of our treatments are very carefully chosen. Many use patented and FDA-cleared technology and some are also EU CE-marked treatments
- Our clients stay with us. We’re proud to boast an impressive 97% client retention rate and our biggest source of new clients continues to be through personal recommendation
We’d be delighted to hear from you. If you’d like to get in touch please leave your name, email, phone number and message in the form below and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours.
Thank you completing this form. We look forward to speaking with you very soon.
* Required fields
WE’LL HELP YOU FIND THE TREATMENT THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
Most of us have something that we’d like to improve, but few of us really know how to go about it and what’s involved. That’s where we come in. You are welcome to visit one of our clinics, book a free, no obligation consultation and find out more about your aesthetic treatment options.