HydraFacial is the only hydra-dermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection in one treatment resulting in instant, visible skin refinement, hydration and radiant skin tone without downtime. Clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, oily or acne-prone skin, hyperpigmentation and brown spots.
1. Like the name implies, this type of facial provides instant hydration for your skin. Unlike other skin procedures that might leave your skin feeling irritated and even dried out, this method leaves the skin radiantly clean, refined, moist and polished.
2. The treatment is tailored to your individual skincare needs, meaning you will get a bespoke treatment suited to your skin’s requirements.
3. The treatment can take as little as 15 minutes to complete. It’s something that can be completed over your lunch break.
4. The procedure helps to eliminate common skin problems such as discoloration, clogged pores, and even fine lines. There are different solutions to choose from that will meet the needs of each skin type. The amount of serum used can be controlled by the aesthetician.
5. With a deep cleansing process and exfoliation, many people will see results after just one treatment. Your skin will look radiant and clean right away.
6. There are add-on features that can be done along with the basic procedure. An example is the lymphatic drainage that helps detoxify and may even relieve sinus congestion.
7. The results of even one treatment may last a week or longer. Optimum skin health results are achieved from a course of six treatments taken over a regular period of time with a personalised treatment plan.
8. There is no “downtime” when you’re finished. You’ll be able to put on make-up after treatment is completed.
9. The HydraFacial is a favourite pre-red carpet treatment for the stars and is regularly featured on TV and in magazines.
10. Your results can be extended through a daily skin care regime prescribed specifically for you by Dr Claire Oliver.