Whether you’re devoted to the downward dog or don’t know your lotus position from your triangle pose, it’s time to get more acquainted with yoga. There’s good reason that yoga has become the exercise du jour in recent years.
- LEADING UK YOGA & PILATES INSTRUCTOR
- PERSONALISED 1-2-1 PROGRAMS
- ALIGN MENTAL AND PHYSICAL WELLNESS
improve flexibility, strengthen your muscles and contribute to weight loss
There aren’t many exercises that can be done almost anywhere by almost anyone that can claim to improve flexibility, strengthen your muscles and contribute to weight loss, as well as centring your mind, your thoughts and relaxing you.
REJUVENATE, HYDRATE AND STIMULATE
Yoga is a panacea for today’s stressful lifestyles providing a great solution to deal with the challenges of millennial life. It focuses on living life right here and right now, whilst keeping us sane and balanced at the same time. Yoga is a mental health game-changer helping to:
- Tame the mind’s racing thoughts
- Tame the mind’s racing thoughts
- Calm the nervous system and reduce stress
- Combat negative emotions
- Promote positivity and mental clarity
Yoga also offers incredible physical benefits:
- Increased flexibility, muscle strength and tone
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Weight reduction
- Cardio and circulatory health
- Improved athletic performance
- Protection from injury
We are proud to offer our clients the benefit of yoga expertise from Emma.
A former ballet dancer training with the Birmingham Royal for 6 years, Emma is a highly skilled yoga teacher with a strong Pilates background. She is incredibly passionate about finding the body’s natural balance and improving lives through fitness. Her personal training technique incorporates all her knowledge and her training with the leading Dharma Yoga teacher Ambra Vallo, as well as sports psychology, pranayama, meditation and bespoke physical development for each of her clients. Emma believes in a transformative approach by merging the mind-body ego-self to deconstruct what is possible and develop a personal training program which aligns the mind, body and inner self. Her work also allows for spiritual practice and to tune into the mind to develop psychological and emotional strength.
Join Emma and several of our other leading trainers and instructors including Exercise and Recovery Specialist Tim Exeter, at our exclusive 3-day wellness retreats in the Cotswolds.
An opportunity to take time out for yourself to escape the daily hustle and bustle, our retreats are dedicated to helping you reset your mind and body. Achieve improved wellbeing through soothing face and body spa treatments, relaxing yoga and therapy instruction, improved personal diet and nutrition planning and individual exercise and training programs.
Set in luxury accommodation with top-class menus all designed to help you re-energise, rehabilitate and recharge your body and mind.
EMSculpt has defined my abs achieving helped me overcome my workout plateau and achieve the sculpted shape I was looking for.
I was carrying some weight and wanted to reduce some fat and strengthen my core. Reuslts have exceeded my expectations and finally some abs are starting to show.
EMSculpt helped me overcome my workout plateau and achieve the flat tummy I was hoping for.
I was impressed that even with the very little I work out, and the pasta dinners I indulged in, I was still able to see results.
My stomach area was tighter and more toned than it had ever been in my life
Would you like to know more about our treatments?
There’s a lot of information contained within this website but here are the key things we feel you should know about us and the treatments we offer;
- We create a bespoke service and experience that matches each of our clients’ needs perfectly
- Our Clinics are friendly and relaxed and our team highly trained and experienced providing an outstanding level of client care and expertise
- Our Clinics are recognised Centres of Excellence for a range of revolutionary treatments and we are multi-award winning too
- All our treatments are very carefully chosen. Many use patented and FDA-cleared technology and some are also EU CE-marked treatments
- Our clients stay with us. We’re proud to boast an impressive 97% client retention rate and our biggest source of new clients continues to be through personal recommendation
We’d be delighted to hear from you. If you’d like to get in touch please leave your name, email, ‘phone number and message in the form below and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours.
Thank you completing this form. We look forward to speaking with you very soon.
* Required fields
We’re delighted that many of our clients have agreed to give us a video testimonial. In these testimonials our clients talk about their experience at Air Aesthetics, the treatment(s) they had and the outstanding results they received.
WE’LL HELP YOU FIND THE TREATMENT THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
Most of us have something that we’d like to improve, but few of us really know how to go about it and what’s involved. That’s where we come in. You are welcome to visit one of our clinics, book a free, no obligation consultation and find out more about your aesthetic treatment options.